Welcome to Abbey demolition Contractors Hamilton
Abbey Demolition is a full-service, family-owned and operated demolition company, which prides itself on hard work and customer satisfaction. We cater to both the industrial and commercial sectors and provide a full-range of demolition services. To date our demolition services extend across Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Hamilton and the Greater Toronto Area.
A strong work ethic and consistent positive customer feedback have created a formula for sustainability and growth within the competitive market of demolition contracting. Operating for more than twenty years, we continue to grow and evolve, thanks to our constant innovation and versatility in all types of demolition projects.
Abbey Demolition is fully insured, bonded and WSIB Certified; all of which contributes to the Company’s awareness and commitment to creating the safest work site possible in the demolition industry.
We pride ourselves on being progressive with regards to health and safety and environmental awareness in all our demolition services.
Some Facts About Demolition Contractors
- Demolition does not always mean a big explosion!
- Sometimes a demolition contractor takes buildings and machinery apart by hand. Often we work in tight spaces or in communities that have strict rules regarding demolition explosives and collapses. In these cases we must be patient and work diligently to demolish things by hand. Having done demolition work in many areas in Southern Ontario (Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and more) we know the importance of having a demolition contractor that understands the needs of specific communities.
- We don’t demolish the environment!
- As an experienced demolition contractor, we have full knowledge of the dangerous materials and chemicals that are used to construct buildings. Therefore, as environmentally conscious demolition contractors we handle hazardous materials with care and divert waste whenever possible. We exceed the provincial program of the 3Rs (reduce, reuse, recycle) for demolition contractors and divert as much waste as possible away from landfills.
- We are more than just demolition crews!
- At Abbey Demolition we have full knowledge of not only the demolition process, but also of the processes involved in construction and remediation. Without knowing how structures are built there would be no way of knowing how to safely and efficiently engage in their demolition.
Our Services Include:
Residential Demolition Services:
- Interior, exterior, or partial demolition
- Swimming Pool Removal & Demolition
- Excavation and site grading
- Rubbish removal
- Trucking / Bin Services – rentals
- Contaminated soil removal and back fill
- Material recycling (where applicable)
- Permits and approvals requirements
- Environmental Abatement / Asbestos Removal
Commercial Demolition Services:
- Demolition of small and large-scale projects
- Interior, exterior, partial, and complete demolition
- Grading and Site Prep
- Commercial and Industrial “Strip-outs”
- Conventional Demolition
- Implosion and/or controlled collapse of structures and facilities
- Concrete Cutting
- Small and large-scale excavation
- Soil remediation- contaminate removal
- Environmental Abatement
Asbestos Abatement Services:
- Removal, encapsulation, and enclosure of asbestos containing materials
- Transportation and disposal of asbestos
- Re-installation of non-asbestos containing materials-Complete project documentation for all phases of an abatement project
Sewer and Water Services:
- Trenching, back filling, and compaction
- Broken water main repair and compaction
- Underground services for new construction developments